Is $XMINING the best crypto presale so far?

Please fol­low and like us:
Pin Share


If you’re here, you might be look­ing for the best pre­sale of 2024. If that’s actu­al­ly the chase, it’s your lucky day. 

You might have par­tic­i­pat­ed or looked at many pre­sales in the last few years, but did any of them stand out to you? No? Don’t wor­ry. XMINING has all the char­ac­ter­is­tics of becom­ing the best pre­sale of 2024 and might leave a long-last­ing impres­sion on the cryp­tocur­ren­cy mar­ket. But only time will tell what will happen. 

This arti­cle is all about how well XMINING is doing in its pre­sale. But will also have a bit of an overview of XMINING for peo­ple who are not famil­iar with the project as of yet. So, let’s start.

XMINING Current Presale Stats 

With over $290,000 raised until now, the project is doing bet­ter than many oth­er pre­sales seen in the last cou­ple of years. Because of the fact that this project is offer­ing indi­vid­u­als a chance to earn pas­sive income from home, it is gain­ing much hype as if it is a meme coin.

Cur­rent­ly, the pre­sale is in Stage 2 with a per-token price of $0.0077. If you want to buy these $MINING tokens, you can vis­it the XMINING pre­sale page and have as many as you want. But don’t for­get to stake them right away for a chance to win excit­ing rewards. 

For now, you can buy 336700 $XMINING tokens for 1 Ethereum. Addi­tion­al­ly, the total staked amount of $XMINING tokens is up to 30,969,700, which shows the inter­est peo­ple are show­ing in the project. 

As men­tioned before, the cur­ren­cy price per token is $0.0077, but after 5 days, the pain will be increased to $0.0084, and it will keep increas­ing stage by stage until the price reach­es $0.0136. After that, the token will be list­ed on major cryp­to exchanges at a price of $0.025, which is a steal if you buy the token right now.

The total num­ber of $XMINING tokens reserved for the Pre­sale stage is 55% of the total sup­ply or 115.5 mil­lion tokens. The rest 45% is divid­ed into Mar­ket­ing (5%), Com­mu­ni­ty Rewards (15%), Bit­coin Min­ing Oper­a­tions (15%), and Staked Tokens (10%).

XMINING Overview

XMINING is as a new­com­er in cloud min­ing, promis­ing to sim­pli­fy Bit­coin min­ing for every­one. The things that set it apart from the rest are its dual focus on prof­itabil­i­ty and envi­ron­men­tal sustainability. 

Cen­tral to XMINING’s approach is its Stake-to-Mine mod­el, a nov­el con­cept allow­ing users of all tech­ni­cal back­grounds to par­tic­i­pate in the min­ing process through stak­ing. Pow­ered by Ethereum smart con­tracts, this mod­el ensures height­ened secu­ri­ty, effi­cien­cy, and transparency.

Benefits for Investors

The ben­e­fits include:

Earn­ings and Growth: With XMINING, you can earn some rewards through the stak­ing mod­el. For that, you only need some $XMINING tokens and stake them on the plat­form to earn excit­ing rewards. Your token’s val­ue will also increase as time passes.

Invest­ment Sim­plic­i­ty: Invest­ing in the XMINING ecosys­tem is incred­i­bly sim­ple and user-friend­ly. The team at XMINING made sure that any­one can jump into the project, stake their token, and start earn­ing pas­sive income and rewards from cryp­to min­ing and that too from the com­fort of their home.

Summing Up

XMINING’s pre­sale offers a fan­tas­tic oppor­tu­ni­ty for investors with its inno­v­a­tive Stake-to-Mine mod­el. If you look at its roadmap, you’ll see a clear path and the ICO is also going impres­sive for this project. 

If you’re look­ing to diver­si­fy your port­fo­lios and par­tic­i­pate in cloud min­ing Bit­coin with high­er rewards and ben­e­fits, head towards XMINING’s inno­v­a­tive cloud min­ing solution.

Dis­claimer: This is a paid post and should not be treat­ed as news/advice.  

Source link

Please fol­low and like us:
Pin Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.